Thursday, March 15, 2007

Admiration!

My hat goes off to all you single parents out there. I admire your determination, your drive and your strength to provide the best for your children.

This week is week #1 of 6 in which my husband is away for training so I am experiencing the life of a single parent. As my girls wake in the morning they come in to my room in the hopes that their Papa is there to give them a great big hug and say, "good morning." When they realize the week is not over yet we get on with our day and take one more sleep off the list.

I feel blessed to have a job that allows me to be home with my children as they experience the life of so many other children who see their father's go off to work far away from home, who live in seperate homes from their father's, or who don't know their father's.

To all you single parents, give yourself a pat on the back for the work you do for your family!

No comments: