Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pure Enjoyment


I just spent the afternoon with my 2 preschoolers at a birthday party at the local craft store. First, I was unaware that you could have a party like this and second, what a great opportunity to watch my girls creativity. The greatest was having the mess away from home. I think I will have to consider this for future parties. My daughter's both created a ladybug jewelry box to bring home and proudly show their papa what they made. Supplies needed: a small round box with lid, red paint, black paint, a paint brush, black foam stick on material, 2 eyes, glue and a large green leaf

The greatest thing about this is that life has allowed me to take the time out to enjoy these precious moments with my girls.


2 comments:

patsy said...

HOW CUTE
You must of had fun with the girls
I bet they really enjoyed it,
By the way good work on your blog
Nanna(mom)
Keep up the good work

Mare said...

What a cute idea for a birthday party. The girls must be so proud of their work. I love your blog!