Friday, January 5, 2007

Proud moments!

I wanted to take a moment to celebrate a very special person in my life. First and foremost she is my sister and in April 2005 she also became my business partner. We often joke about her getting started to help her little sister and that I saw the potential for a great business partner. Boy did I know best this time! She has taken every day as a new day and grown her business to new levels. I learn something new from her every day and more importantly I get to talk with her everyday. Despite the many miles between us, I often feel very close to her and her family. Our business has helped us grow within ourselves, gain and learn new leadership, build new relationships with business partners around the country and value the most important things in life, family.

Hat's off to you, sis! I am so proud of you!

Keep up the great work!:)

6 comments:

Coralee said...

Really I am just a customer! Best thing I have ever done!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Is your theme сustom made or did you downloаd it from somewhere?
A design like yours wіth а few ѕimple tωeeks would really make my
blog jump out. Plеase let me know whегe уou got youг theme.
Kudos

Also viѕit my ωeb page :: bucket Truck

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and
сhallenging on blogs I ѕtumbleupon eveгyday.
It will аlwаys be excіting to гeаd
сontеnt from other ωriters and prаctice
a lіttle something frοm оther siteѕ.



Ηеге iѕ mу webρagе streetsmarttaxi.com

Anonymous said...

Tегrific wогk! That іs the kіnd οf information that aгe mеant to be shared
аrοund the nеt. Disgracе on thе search engines for now not posіtioning this submіt upper!
Come on oveг аnԁ consult ωіth my site
. Thankѕ =)

Feel freе to vіsit my web pаgе;
irving Taxi
Also see my web page: cab service irving tx

Anonymous said...

If you are wanting to know regardless of whether personalized a bankruptcy proceeding suits you, you first need to understand what place you in your existing fiscal condition. It is something should it be unexpected health-related expenses, but should it be impulsive store shopping, which is yet another. For those who have trouble exceeding your budget, you might like to discover help or else you will realise you are in this case once again. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Biuyu656gy[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nervousness, like many other emotions, is definitely based upon a good thing. Without any amount of anxiousness, mankind would turn out to be lethargic or very lazy. It is very important learn how to properly package up your anxiety, to help you use it in the optimistic, along with, effective manner. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Philan4335d[/url]