Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Goals for the New Year!

As I take a moment to sit and contemplate what the New Year has to offer, I first must reflect on 2006 which has been a wonderfully successful year in many ways. New jobs, the start of Kindergarten and preschool, relationships with family and friends and health.

2007 is already beginning to be a great year with new job growth within our family and our home based business.

With every New Year comes resolutions as we reflect on the past and on the future. We set short term goals and long term goals that we can work towards as we grow as individuals and as a family.

My goals for the New Year are:
To embrace all the joy and challenges of parenting my two young girls.
To continue to be a support to my husband and my family.
To grow my business.
To help my business partners achieve their goals.
To establish a excersize regime that I can maintain.
To enjoy every day.

Wishing you all the success and happiness in the New Year!

No comments: