Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Taking the Opportunity- Part 2

As I was getting ready for the day this morning, I opened the blinds to let in the morning sunshine. I was immediately drawn to the movement across the way. As I looked closer, my heart began to smile. My neighbours, a couple that I admire, appeared to be dancing in their living room. As I observed closer, it was clear that they were doing an exercise program, together. Now this is what I call taking the opportunity to be healthy, to be together, to just be. This couple less than 2 years ago lost everything in a fire. They have embraced life to the fullest. They continue to focus on the positive and to move forward, together. So many couples today could learn a few things from this amazing couple. Take the time today to Take the opportunity or Make the opportunity to be with someone you love. It can only make your heart smile!

1 comment:

Mare said...

Love the visual of this couple!